This website is managed by Quaker Oats and its agents for the use of consumers within the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland.
We will not use our website or social media pages to collect any personal information about you unless you consent to provide it to us (for example, by registering with the Quaker Oats website, or using our Facebook application(s)) and to the extent, with respect to content and time, required for that specific purpose. Personal information includes your name, phone number, email address or any other information specified in the request that might reasonably be used to identify you individually. If you do provide us with personal information, we may use it to contact you about our products and services where you have explicitly consented for us to do so. We will not sell your name, address or phone number to any other third party. Your personal information will be collected and stored by Quaker Oats, its affiliates or its service providers, with your consent, for the following purposes:
- To directly provide the information or services you have requested.
- To enable third parties to process and manage your information to enable us to provide the information or services you have requested.
- For security, administrative and legal purposes.
- To update and enhance the services provided.
- To evaluate the performance of our marketing activities.
- For advertising and marketing purposes.
In such cases where Quaker Oats asks you for personal information, it will be kept secure and confidential. According to the contact details provided by you, we will provide the services you have requested by post or e–mail, if you have explicitly consented for us to do so.
- By 'liking' our page and / or registering to our website and / or using an application or other wise interacting with our website or social media pages you consent to the collection and use of the information you voluntarily submit, for the purposes described above.
- Any personal information will only be used in accordance with current data protection legislation.
- All our email correspondence contains an unsubscribe option by which you can opt out of further email contact if you so wish.
- If you explicitly agree to us contacting you in future by email, any personal information you have provided will be stored and continuously used by Quaker Oats or its service providers for advertising and marketing purposes, for example, for sending you newsletters, details about competitions or promotions and other information which may interest you. We may use your data to create and maintain a user profile to provide you with individualized advertising and promotions. We may also use the data provided by you for analyzing and enhancing our advertising, marketing, market research, and sales activities.
You have the right to ask Quaker Oats for a copy of any personal information we hold about you. The Data Protection Act stipulates that you must request this in writing, and that this may be subject to a fee of up to £10. The address to write to is: The Data Protection Officer, Quaker Oats, 1600 Arlington Business Park, Theale, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 4SA.